Permanent and Temporary Chef recruitment, Hotel and Catering Jobs in the UK with Chefs Jobs UK
The usual format is for the interviewer to ask questions based on what the company usually looks for. These will usually fall into 10 categories including:
- Excellence – in work and customer service.
- Teamwork – influencing others and developing relationships.
- Leadership – inspiring others to achieve.
- Communicating – internally and externally and at all levels.
- Development – of self & others.
- Problem Solving – understanding issues, gathering facts & presenting solutions.
- Achievements – what successes have you had and how do you measure success.
- Value Creation – innovation in process and service provision.
- Negative issues – Dealing with complaints, rejection or pressure.
- Sundry Questions – What do you do in your current employment? Why are you applying for this position? What can you bring to this company?