If you are contemplating becoming a Relief Chef it may be useful to consider some of the benefits. Many Chefs leave the industry due to the unsociable hours and pressure within the kitchen environment.
Perhaps being an Relief Chef would be a suitable compromise in the quest for a more balanced lifestyle. When we ask our Relief Chefs what they enjoy most about being on the Relief Chef circuit, they tell us its the opportunity to work in a variety of kitchens and take time off whenever it suits.
Other Benefits of Being a Relief Chef Include;
- Relief Chefs can work on contracts from a few days to a few months and can accept or decline an assignment based on their own needs
- Chefs Jobs UK is one of the best established Chef agencies in the country with a wide range of clients requiring agency chef cover throughout the year
- We value our Relief Chefs and many of them have worked with us for years. We keep in constant contact and give detailed information on all assignments so our Relief Chefs are always clear as to what is expected of them at each venue
- You would also be paid by the hour and be fully rewarded if you are asked to work long hours
- Relief Chef work can also be useful if you are between jobs and many of my relief chefs have also been offered permanent roles whilst working as a relief chef
- It gives the client and Chef an opportunity to access suitability for a permanent role whilst undertaking the temporary assignment
If you would like any further information about joining the benefits of being a Relief Chef with Chefs Jobs UK, email email@example.com or call 01254 355666